Details of Three Day Maasai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari
DAY 1 – NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA
You will depart from your Nairobi Hotel after breakfast and proceed to the Maasai Mara.
Along the way, you will stop at the Escarpment View Point to have a spectacular view of the Great Rift Valley. You’ll then drive down to the floor of the Great Rift Valley past Mai Mahiu town and head on to the Maasai town of Narok, where you’ll stop briefly to stretch your legs.
You’ll arrive on the Maasai Mara in time for a late lunch, and it’s then time to jump back into your safari vehicle for an afternoon game drive through the park in search of lazy lions, tree-climbing leopards, majestic elephants, and much more.
While you won’t have time to make it down to the Mara River to watch for a river crossing today, you’ll have ample opportunities to spot the Big Five in the wild as the sun sets.
DAY 2 – MAASAI MARA
Wake with the dawn to witness a sunrise out on the Maasai Mara. As the sun sets fire to the savannah, you’ll have the chance to watch predators such as leopards and lions out on the hunt while the air is still cool.
You may also wish to indulge yourself by adding a sunrise hot air balloon safari and champagne breakfast to your safari. Speak with your safari specialist about making this once-in-a-lifetime experience happen for you.
After a late breakfast, you’ll take a picnic lunch and head out into the park for a half-day of discovery as you go in search of the Big Five.
Before late We embark on our journey back to your Nairobi hotel for your night or to the airport to depart back home.
Safari Price Includes:-
- Transport in an 8 seater custom made Tour Van fitted with a Pop up roof thus each person is guaranteed a window seat. ( Private 2px minimum)
- Services of a professional English speaking guides.
- Game drives as per the itinerary.
- Park Entrance fee
- Accommodation on full board basis.
- 1 Litre of mineral drinking water per person per day
- A breath taking ADVENTUROUS spirit is priceless and always with us to share with you!!
- Hand sanitizer to be used regularly in the tour Vehicles
Safari Price Excludes:-
- Personal effects
- Kenya Visas
- Hotel Accommodation in Nairobi before and after Safari
- Any other activity not mentioned in our list above.
- Personal masks and sanitizers for private use