7 Days Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing Adventure Safari
|7 Days Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing Adventure Safari – Marangu Route||Ksh.215,000
Kilimanjaro – Moshi
Pick up from Kilimanjaro airport. Transfer to Moshi Town.
Early evening pre-climb briefing about the trek.
Dinner and overnight at Mountain Inn. (HB)
Moshi – Mandara Hut
After breakfast depart for Kilimanjaro National Park gate at Marangu.
Start the first section of the climb through the mountain forest to Mandara Hut at 9000ft/ 2750m.
Ascend for about 3 to 4 hours.
Meals and overnight Mandara hut. (B/L/D)
Leaving the forest after breakfast, you trek along a good path through open grassy moorland to reach Horombo Hut at 12000ft/3700m. 5 to 7 hours trek. Picnic lunch.
Dinner and overnight Horombo hut. (B/L/D)
Continue ascending past the last water point traversing the saddle between Kibo and Mawenzi to Kibo Hut at 15000ft/4700m. Walking takes approximately 5 to 7 hours.
Dinner and overnight Kibo hut. (B/L/D)
Summit – Horombo
A very early start for the summit on steep and heavy screen up to Gilman’s point at 18640ft /5681m till you arrive on the crater rim by sunrise. Continue on to Uhuru Peak the highest point in Africa at 19340ft / 5896m. Descend to Horombo Hut for overnight taking 7 to 8 hours ascent and 4 to 7 hours descent.
Meals and overnight Horombo hut. (B/L/D)
Descent to gate
After breakfast descend the mountain to the park Gate. (5 to 7 hours) Met by your driver-guide then transferred to Mountain Inn for dinner and overnight stay. (B/L/D)
After breakfast transfer to Kilimanjaro airport for your onward flight. (B)
END OF AFRICA SAFARIS ADVENTURE TOUR
The Price Includes:-
- Fallboard accommodation whilst on the trek
- Transport to and from the base of the mountain
- One night accommodation at Moshi before the treck and in tents on the Mountain.
- All park entrance to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional mountain guide, skilled cook and Porters.
- All services end at Nairobi
- Nairobi return shuttle
Trecking Price Excludes:-
- Personal effects
- Kenya/Tanzania Visas
- Laundry/tipps,sleeping bags and Climbing geers.
- Any other item not mentioned in our itinerary.
- International flights
- Travel insurance with evacuation fees.
A HICKING GEER
- Sleeping bag
- Water proof jackets and pants(trousers)
- Hiking boots
- Warm clothing
- Warm fleece
- At least 5 t-shirts
- Extra sport shoes or sandles
- Hand gloves
- Thermal suit
- Hiking stik
- NB// 1. Number 1 can be hired at Ksh. 500 per day
- 2-5 can be hired at Ksh. 200 per day
- 5-9 you need to carry
- A resident MUST present a resident CARD or alien CARD, they never accept a A waiting letter